New Subdivision Called West Creekside Homes by Oakwood Homes in Kaysville Utah Is Now Reserving Lots Located in West Kaysville, West Creekside Homes is an ideal place for a quiet, peaceful and secluded family-friendly ambiance. West Creekside Homes takes full advantage of the perfect picturesque landscape of Kaysville as evidenced in Davis County-famously known for its vast grazing […]
Archive | Real Estate News RSS feed for this section
6 Deadly Mistakes That Delay Home Purchases in Utah (What is TRID and How to Avoid Delays) The worst part about not knowing what TRID is and getting mortgage advice is interpreting everything from all the parties that get involved: mortgage brokers, Realtors, insurance agents, attorney or title escrow officer, tax accountants, financial adviser, […]
New Subdivision Called Porter Walton By Brighton Homes in Centerville Utah Has Just Started Building Designer Townhomes Porter Walton Townhomes in Centerville, Utah by Brighton Homes has started building on 46 lots with two types of house plans called The Ashford Plan and The Hemingway Plan. See Available Lots & Pricing Ashford Plan 3-4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms […]
I found a video recently of the worlds most successful investor… Warren Buffet… talking about why right now buying single family homes and renting them out is one of the smartest things you can do. Check out the quick video of Warren below: (click the video to play) If you’re at all thinking about buying […]
Get Your Free List Of Patio Homes New & Older
- Patio Homes Salt Lake County – Ranch Style
- Patio Homes Davis County Utah – Ranch Style
- Patio Homes Utah – Ranch Style Homes UT
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 7 Tips For Buying A New Investment Property In Utah
- How To Vary Your Portfolio Through Mobile Home Investment In Utah
- Preparing Your Utah Rental Property For A Housing Authority Inspection
- How To Buy And Close On A Utah Investment Property Fast
- How Selling Your Mobile Home Directly Will Benefit You In Utah