At this point in your life, you might be thinking about how to invest in your future. One increasingly popular way is to put your money into a self-directed IRA. With a self-directed IRA, you run the show. You are in charge of how your money is invested all while receiving the benefits of an […]
Archive | ira-real-estate-investing RSS feed for this section
We get asked questions all of the time from savvy investors who we work with here at Utahhomes.biz. Most of the questions surround buying investment properties in Utah UT… which we of course know a lot about. But one part of buying an investment property / rental property is how are you going to pay […]
While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing Utah real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive into […]
We wrote a recent article about putting local Utah investment property into your self directed IRA… if you haven’t checked that one out… head over here. In this article we’ll walk through some more things to look out for and how to use your IRA to buy real estate in Utah UT. So lets dive […]
Get Your Free List Of Patio Homes New & Older
- Patio Homes Salt Lake County – Ranch Style
- Patio Homes Davis County Utah – Ranch Style
- Patio Homes Utah – Ranch Style Homes UT
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 7 Tips For Buying A New Investment Property In Utah
- How To Vary Your Portfolio Through Mobile Home Investment In Utah
- Preparing Your Utah Rental Property For A Housing Authority Inspection
- How To Buy And Close On A Utah Investment Property Fast
- How Selling Your Mobile Home Directly Will Benefit You In Utah