A hard money loan is often the best or only option for financing property where a property requires complete remodeling or the borrower has subpar credit. While these are often considered bridge loans to fill a financing gap, they often are for subprime rates, meaning you’ll pay more for the loan. 3 Advantages of Hard […]
Archive | hard-money-lender RSS feed for this section
Hard money loans are often the avenue for getting into an investment property quickly and having the funds to rehab a property or literally buy time to structure more traditional financing. Everyone has heard of hard money loans but not everyone knows how to find a hard money lender in UT. How to Find a […]
You found the perfect investment property and need to move quickly. It’s a hot property and you know that other investors will swoop in if you can’t make this deal happen quickly. You need a hard money loan. While a quick online search will give you a ton of options, here are 3 things to […]
Preparing your documents for a hard money lender can feel overwhelming. After all, this isn’t a traditional loan process and you have probably heard a million horror stories that sound more like a mafia movie – that’s not reality in most cases. Know what is the process for hard money lenders in UT. 4 Keys to Being […]
Get Your Free List Of Patio Homes New & Older
- Patio Homes Salt Lake County – Ranch Style
- Patio Homes Davis County Utah – Ranch Style
- Patio Homes Utah – Ranch Style Homes UT
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 7 Tips For Buying A New Investment Property In Utah
- How To Vary Your Portfolio Through Mobile Home Investment In Utah
- Preparing Your Utah Rental Property For A Housing Authority Inspection
- How To Buy And Close On A Utah Investment Property Fast
- How Selling Your Mobile Home Directly Will Benefit You In Utah