You don’t have to have a real estate agent to sell a house, and you don’t have to have one to buy a house either. On average over the years, roughly 20% of house sales have been direct purchases between owner and buyer. If you buy directly, though, you will have to handle all the […]
Archive | buying-foreclosures RSS feed for this section
The great deals on Utah properties are out there. It just takes a little digging, a dash of unconventional thinking, and looking beyond traditional real estate listings. If you know where and how to look and how to find great deals on Utah properties, you really can find those great deals. MLS Search Any advice on how […]
You might hear about people finding amazing deals on investment properties. Do you ever wonder how they do it? In our latest post, we will discuss 4 ways to buy property at a discount in Utah and the surrounding areas! Buy Directly From The Owner It’s no secret that some of the best deals are found […]
Are you looking for a wholesale property in the Utah area? A great way to find discounted homes is to find a property wholesaler in your area. Not all wholesalers are the same. You should always make sure you are working with someone you can trust. You wouldn’t buy a car from just any salesman, you […]
Get Your Free List Of Patio Homes New & Older
- Patio Homes Salt Lake County – Ranch Style
- Patio Homes Davis County Utah – Ranch Style
- Patio Homes Utah – Ranch Style Homes UT
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 5 Steps To Buying Mobile Home Investments In Utah
- 6 Ways To Finance Your First Investment Property in Utah
- 5 Reasons Why Right Now Is The Best Time To Buy An Investment Property In Utah
- What You Should Know About Buying A Rent To Own Property In Utah
- 5 Steps To Buying Commercial Property Investments In Utah